Saturday, October 31, 2009

A New Beggining

Hello Everyone,

My whole life I have loved television. I know many people say this, but i really do mean LOVE. I am truthfully not really sure how I am still passing classes with the amount of television I watch.

My dream job has always been to write for Entertainment Weekly in the television section. Not very conducive with the Bio major track I am on at the moment. Since it may be a while until my EW dreams are fulfilled I am starting up this blog.

I will be recapping old and new Television shows. I will try to do the same shows every week to keep it consistent. I have not picked out all the shows I will be doing yet but the list will most likely include Grey's Anatomy and How I Met Your Mother. I will also be recapping some old TV shows which are now on DVD. The first recap should be up sometime in the next week so keep checking for updates.

Also feedback is always more than welcome.

See you soon
APB

FJ7CMPGRG2PN

0 comments:

Post a Comment