Thursday, May 20, 2010

E.W.'s Farewell to FlashForward

I know I have been writing a lot about FlashForward lately but it is becuase I am still grieving the cancellation of the show. I wanted to direct anyone who is a fan of the show to read Entertainment Weekly's "'FlashForward' RIP: Farewell to a weird and wonderful show".

This is a wonderfully written article about the FlashForward and how it was really a gem that just did not catch on. It does not focus only on the positives on the show but also points out the flaws and that so many extraneous storylines caused strain in the program. He makes the clever comparison saying that "If Lost is the smartest kid in class who’s also a varsity basketball player, then FlashForward is the four-eyed chess prodigy who stutters when girls are around but secretly writes beautiful poetry about old videogames."

This is a very good article, and I would recommend anyone who is a fan of the show to read it. 


APB

0 comments:

Post a Comment