Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Quick Update/Summer Television

Hey guys I wanted to let you know that my FlashForward is completed. Unfortunately it is saved as a word document on my computer and I left my charger at home. My charger is being sent to me as we speak. It will be up soon I promise. I am going to use my roomate's computer for the time being to keep the site updated. I feel completely naked without my laptop.

Also I wanted to know if anyone had any request for any summer television show that you want me to recap. I was thinking of doing recaps for Lie to Me and maybe even So You Think You Can Dance. I just started watching SYTYCD two weeks ago and I love it. How has it taken me so long to discover this show? So that is what I have on my plate at the moment. Let me know if there is anything else you would like to me write about. I can do recaps of old shows as well if I am able to get my hands on the DVDs or find them online.

Later,
APB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've started watching "Pretty Little Liars" on ABC Family, and I highly recommend it. Recaps aren't necessary though, just wanted to give you a heads up.

Alphabetsoup said...

Sorry I have been AWOL. I have started watching "Pretty Little Liars" on your suggestion and I love it. I am going to start recapping with this weeks episode. Also do you watch "The Vampire Diaries". Just finished season one in 4 days and am IN LOVE!!

Post a Comment