Wednesday, August 25, 2010

APB's Fall TV Preview: Thursdays

Some students may dread the ending of summer. It means their numerous hours of free time, without a single care in the world, is coming to the end. It means time to buy new textbooks and schools supplies. Time to come in from the sun and come into dimly lit lecture rooms. To me  though the end of summer means one thing.... NEW TELEVISION!!!

Here are three returning TV shows on Thursday Nights I am most excited for this upcoming season:

1) Grey's Anatomy (Sept 23 9PM):
Where we left off: Grey's left us off last season with one of the most powerful episodes the series has ever had. After several episodes of the angry widower Gary Clark trying to sue the hospital becuase of the death of his wife, he completely lost it. He arrived at the hospital with a gun and a jacket full of ammunition in hand to shoot up the hospital. Dr. Reed and was shot and killed in the stock room. Dr. Percy is also shot and despite all of Baily's attempts, is unable to survive. McDreamy's fate is also up in the air after being shot by Clark as Cristina is doing her best work to fix him. In other good new, this whole incident reminded Callie and Arizona how short life can be and, becuase this life is so short, they should live it together. So we ended the episode with a Calzona kiss.

Where I want it to go: I want everything to end happily ever after. Callie and Arizona will be a happy lesbian couple and have two kids and live in a house with a white picket fence. Okay I will try to be more realistic. First we all know that Derek is not dead. I think that the Chief we become acting Chief while Derek is in recovery and everyone will realize he really does run the hospital better than Derek. I want Cristina and Owen to stay together, I do like them together. I would also love for Teddy and Dr. Avery to get together. That would be really hot.

2) Bones (Sept. 23 8PM)
Where we left off: Everyone was about to leave to different destinations for a year. (That is except for Cam and Sweets, who are both stuck in DC). Bones is off to the Maluku islands to do ground breaking research and she is bringing Daisy along with her. Booth is off to Iraq to help train soldiers for the year and Angela and Hodgins are off on a year long honeymoon.

Where I want it to go: Like with Grey's I want a happy ending for all. I want Bones and Booth to be together forever. Again I know that will not happen at first. I want Bones to come back and not be fully reverted back to her "I do not know how to function in society" self. I also hope Booth has not found anyone else. Also what i hope more that all is that Zach comes back.



3)Vampire Diaries (September 9 8PM)

Where we left off: I just started watching Vampire Diaries this summer, and within three days I finished the first season. It as amazing, I loved it. Nina Dobrev has come so far since her stint on Degrassi. Any back to the show,  Jeremy drinks a bunch of Anna's blood and then takes a bunch of pills. Will he be saved in time, or will he become a vampire. Elana kisses Damion, but unbeknownst to Damion.... it is actually Katherine!!! Katherine then comes inside, cuts off John Gilbert's hand (which removes his anti-vampire ring) and stabs him in the chest.

Where I want it to go: I mean it can go anywhere. I really want Katherine to stir things up in Mystic Falls. I am just concerned that they are going to play the "wait is that Katherine or is that Elana" card too often and it is going to get tired. I want Stefan and Elana to stay together becuase they are adorable and perfect and sexy. I hope that Caroline and Matt stay together too. Caroline really deserves to be with someone that cares about her and Matt has shown that he does. Oh and one last thing, please please please, Bonnie, do not be a colossal bitch because your grandma died and blame everyone.

I may write another post about other TV shows I am waiting for. What are you guys waiting for? I would love to know.

APB

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grey's Anatomy! And Bones! I can't wait until the end of September, because that's when most of my favorite shows return, I'm so excited!
As well as How I Met Your Mother, Castle, Glee, and Desperate Housewives.

Basically we're on the same page of what TV show return is most exciting. I want to see how they continue the Calzona dynamic, and Mark and Lexie's relationship.
As for Bones, I'm told that Booth returns with a girlfriend, so I want to see how Bones handles it and how she handles her jealousy.

Post a Comment