Saturday, January 14, 2012

Once Upon a Drinking Game

Do you know what makes watching a show about Fairy Tales more fun, watching a show about Fairy Tales when drunk. Also, I have not produced a new drinking game for a show in quiet some time and boy, is it easy to make up good rules for Once Upon a Time. So ladies and gentleman, may I present to you

The Once Upon a Time Drinking Game


Drink every time:
Emma calls Henry "Kid"
Emma rolls her eye
You can see Emma's bra through her shirt
Henry calls his mother evil
Someone mentions "Project Cobra"
There is an Emma/Regina confrontation
There is a Regina/Gold confrontation

Special Drinks:
Mary Margaret or Emma start drinking ridiculously expensive whiskey x2
Emma is wearing a jacket that is NOT red and leather x2
We find out what Fairy Tale character a Storybrook resident is x3
We see Ruby in her waitress costume uniform x3

Finish your drink when:
Regina and Emma's bickering results in physical blows
Rumpelstiltskin kidnaps, steals and/or does something equally as creepy regarding someone else's child.



So those are the rules I have for now. If you have any suggestions for more rules feel free to email me or post a comment and I will add them, and make sure you get all the credit. 

As always, if you play the game, let me know what you thought! 

APB

3 comments:

Joshua said...

I think this should be reduced to three in order of frequency:
1.) Every time you can see anyone's bra through their shirt.
2.) Everytime Emma calls Henry "kid".
3.) Every time Rumple says "Magic comes with a price"

Alphabetsoup said...

Thanks for the input! I am not sure what you mean by "they shoul be reduced to 3 by order of frequency" though.

Julienne said...

I think you should take a drink whenever Emma or Regina says "that's my son."

Post a Comment